- You are visiting the website https://www.wanda-panda.com/ owned by Calzados New Dress, S.L.U. whose registered office are at Circunvalación Sur, Nave 21, Nº 10, 03203 Elche (Alicante) with CIF (tax identity code) ESB83533315, inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid (Spain) in Volume 0 Folio 1, Section 8, Page M330285, henceforth, THE OWNER.
You can contact the OWNER by any of the following means:
Telephone: 0034 966613162
Contact email: email@example.com
1 & 1 INTERNET ESPAÑA, S.L.U.
Telephone: 0034 911360000
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purpose of these conditions (henceforth, Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of the website THE OWNER makes available to the public.
Access to and/or use of this website confers the status of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. Said conditions shall apply independently of any mandatory general contract conditions which may arise, as the case may be.
Use of the portal
- https://www.wanda-panda.com/ provides Internet access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (henceforth, “the contents”) belonging to THE OWNER, or to its licensors, to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for use of the portal. Said responsibility extends to registration that may be required to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing information that is true and legal. As a consequence of this registration, a password may be provided to the USER for which he/she shall be responsible, committing to use it diligently and confidentially.
THE USER commits to using the contents and services appropriately (for example, use of chat rooms, discussion forums or news groups) which THE OWNER offers on its portal and, by way of non-limiting illustration, to not use them:
- To engage in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith or public order.
- To spread content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, illegal pornography, in support of terrorism or which contravenes human rights.
- To cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Calzados New Dress, S.L.U., its suppliers or third persons, to introduce or spread on the internet computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may be liable to cause the aforementioned damage.
- To try to access and, as the case may be, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- To use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, publicity purposes or any other commercial use, above all sending unsolicited emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to remove all those comments and contributions that violate the respect for someone’s dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, offensive to young people or children, public order or security or which, in its opinion, would not be suitable for publication. In any event, THE OWNER shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users in forums, chat rooms or other participatory tools.
Content. Intellectual and industrial property
- THE OWNER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained on it (including: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes required for it to function and for access and use, etc), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and the public communication of, including in the sense of it being made available, all or part of the content of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the OWNER, is expressly forbidden.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
- THE USER recognises that use of the website and its contents is his/her exclusive responsibility. Specifically, merely by way of illustration, THE OWNER assumes no responsibility for any of the following:
- The availability of the functioning of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose of the website meeting the objectives of the USER.
- Breaching of current legislation on the part of the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights which may belong to other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other type of harmful information technology (IT) element which may damage the IT system of the USER or third parties. In any event, it corresponds to the USER to have the appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the content or services by unauthorised third parties or, as the case may be, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of any messages or any type of communications that said third parties may undertake.
- The accuracy, truthfulness, up-to-dateness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use that the USER may make of them. THE OWNER will make every effort and reasonable means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damage caused to IT equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when these originate from network failures or disconnections that may interrupt the service.
- Damage or harm deriving from acts of God or force majeure.
If forums exist, when using the same or other similar areas, it should be taken into account that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER who expresses them, who is solely responsible. THE OWNER does not take responsibility for the content of messages posted by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
- THE OWNER reserves the right to make any modification to its portal it may see fit without prior notice, being able to change, remove or add as much content and as many services it may provide on the same, such as the way these are represented or located on its portal.
The aforementioned conditions will remain valid for as long as they are on display and will remain valid until they are modified by other duly published ones.
- In the event that there are links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites on https://www.wanda-panda.com/, THE OWNER shall not exercise any type of control over said sites or content. THE OWNER will not assume any responsibility for the content of any link pertaining to an external website, nor will it guarantee technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained on any of said hyperlinks and other Internet sites. Equally, the inclusion of the external connections does not imply any kind of association or fusion with, or participation in, the connected entities.
Rights of exclusion
- THE OWNER reserves the right to deny access to or withdraw access from the portal and/or services offered without the need to give prior notice, on its own initiative or at the behest of a third party, to any users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
- THE OWNER will prosecute non-compliance with these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and penal actions that may be legally applicable.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
- The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER will be regulated by current Spanish legislation. All disputes and claims deriving from this legal notice will be resolved by Spanish courts and tribunals.
12. https://www.wanda-panda.com/ directs its services to users over the age of 14. Children younger than this are not authorised to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform that, in such circumstances, Calzados New Dress, S.L.U. does not take responsibility for any possible consequences which may derive from non-compliance with the notice established in this same clause.
Company: Calzados New Dress, S.L.U., CIF (tax identity code): ESB83533315, Postal Address: Circunvalación Sur, Nave 21, Nº 10, 03203 Elche (Alicante) Spain Telephone: 0034 966613162, Email: email@example.com
Contact details of the data protection delegate:
There is no delegate.
2. An expanded description of the purpose(s) of the processing:
We will process your data In order to arrange the relationship between customers, administrative gestion, fiscal-account and marketing.
3. Data conservation terms or criteria:
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained and so long as the interested party does not request its cancellation, and will be kept according to the terms legally established for tax and accounting purposes, using the latest communication as a reference.
4. Automated decision-making, profiling and applied logic:
The company will not subject your data to automated decision-making, profiling or applied logic.
5. Legitimation through execution of a contract:
Due to the processing being required for the execution of a commercial contract, to which you are party, it is noted that the type of contract in question is the aforementioned commercial contract or the pre-contractual relationship.
As providing personal data is a legal or contractual requirement and a necessary requirement to enter into the contract in question, the interested party is informed that he/she is obliged to provide personal data and, similarly, that the consequences of not doing so may result in the requested service not being provided.
6. During the duration of the processing term, Calzados New Dress, S.L.U. will not undertake any mergers, unless legally obliged to do so, or transfers.
7. The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- The right to request access to personal data.
- The right to request their rectification or cancellation.
- The right to request the limitation of their processing.
- The right to oppose the processing.
- The right of data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent granted.
Anyone has the right to get confirmation about whether we at the Entity are processing the personal data that concern him/her, or not. Interested parties have the right to access their data, as well as to request that incorrect data be rectified or, as the case may be, request their cancellation when, among other reasons, the data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were gathered.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept to pursue or defend claims. In certain circumstances, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, the entity must stop processing the data, except for compelling and legitimate reasons, or to pursue or defend possible claims.
If you have granted consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to it being withdrawn.
To do so, you can use the forms provided by the company, or by writing to the Company: Calzados New Dress, S.L.U., Circunvalación Sur, Nave 21, Nº 10, 03203 Elche (Alicante) Spain, and you can also send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you feel that your rights with regard to personal data protection have been violated, especially when you have not been able to exercise your rights satisfactorily, you can present a claim to the relevant Data Protection Control Authority at their website: www.agpd.es.
In accordance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 pertaining to information society services and electronic commerce, should you not want to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following email address of the entity, indicating “Do not send emails” in the subject.
ORIGIN OF THE DATA
The personal data we process at Calzados New Dress, S.L.U. comes directly from you:
The categories of data processed are: (Special category data is not processed)
- Identification data
- Identification codes or passwords
- Postal or email addresses
- Commercial information
- Economic data
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In accordance with Organic Personal Data Protection Law 15/1999 of 13th December and with REGULATION (CE) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL of 27th April 2016, we inform you that the data hereby collected will form part of a file called CLIENTS AND/OR SUPPLIERS owned by Calzados New Dress, S.L.U. with CIF (tax identity code): ES B83533315. The data is collected for the purpose of managing the relationship with clients. These will be kept so long as the interested party does not request their cancellation.
We ask for you express authorisation to send information and/or publicity relating to the products and/or services relating to the Company’s activity.
Equally, we inform you that signing this document authorises the Calzados New Dress, S.L.U. to undertake the actions you have indicated by ticking the boxes. Similarly, you may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, limitation or opposition to the processing of your date, as well as the right to withdraw consent granted or make claims before the Control Authority. Said actions may be taken by sending your request by email to email@example.com or by writing to the following postal address Circunvalación Sur, Nave 21, Nº10, 03203 Elche (Alicante) Spain.
Cookies are files that download on your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies enable a website to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment. Furthermore, they improve the browsing process, since they enable the website to offer the user information that may be relevant according to the use made of the content of the same.
Should you not want to receive cookies, please configure your internet browser so that they are eliminated from your computer’s hard drive, they are blocked or you are notified in case they are installed. To continue without changes to the configuration of the cookies, simply carry on using the website.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, or any type of information that might identify you, unless you want to subscribe voluntarily in order to use the services we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and relevant content.
- How to block or eliminate the cookies installed
You can permit, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your equipment by means of your browser’s configuration options. You can find information about how to do it, with respect to the most commonly-used browsers, in the links included below:
We inform your, however, of the possibility that deactivating any of the cookies might impede or hamper browsing or the provision of the services offered on the website.