Last updated 05/12/2018.
We consider that the privacy of our customers and users should be of primordial importance. Therefore, we apply a policy of transparency to all our processes so that users are always informed and have control of their privacy.
We request that you read carefully each one of these terms that regulate access and use and, in general, the relationship between this website and its users.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
In compliance with Chapter II of Law 34/2002, LSSICE, art. 13.1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and current regulations regarding personal data protection, we inform you that this website is owned by CALZADOS NEW DRESS S.L.U. (henceforth, WANDA PANDA):
ADDRESS: CAPELLA DEL MISTERI, 27AC, 03203, ELCHE, ALICANTE
CIF (tax I.D. code): B83533315
MERCANTILE REGISTRY: Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 0, Folio 1, Section 8, Sheet M330285
WANDA PANDA guarantees to respect the guarantees, rules and procedures provided for in the Legislative Framework in order to protect the rights of personal and family privacy and for the protection of personal data.
Data Protection delegate
According to the GDPR (art. 37.1), WANDA PANDA, having taken into account the nature, sphere and purposes for the processing, as well as the risk associated with the processing operations and previous internal analysis, has reached the conclusion that it has no legal obligation to designate a data protection delegate.
Notwithstanding, in order to guarantee and demonstrate that the processing is carried out according to the provisions of the GDPR, protocols and accountability tools have been established such as impact assessments, quarterly reviews, annual auditing… etc. Similarly, it has a team charged with guaranteeing compliance with personal data protection regulations, as well as informing and advising interested parties and co-operating with the supervisory authority.
What types of data we are going to ask you for
Gathering and using data is essential for enabling us to offer you our services. However, you should know that we are only going to ask you for information that is strictly appropriate, pertinent and limited to what is required to offer you the services described below.
These are the types of data we may ask you for:
- Contact details: name, postal address, telephone number, email, DNI (national I.D. nº), NIF (tax I.D. nº) or identifying document, signature.
- Financial and transactional data: credit card number, bank account number.
- Transactional data: purchases, purchase value, date of purchase, method of payment.
- Technology data: time spent on the website, pages visited, language preference, IP address, type of device, operating system, type of browser, screen resolution.
- Session data: username and password.
Browsing this website by minors requires them to have obtained the prior authorisation of their parents, tutors or legal representatives, who will be deemed to be legally responsible for any acts committed by the minors they are in charge of.
The legal representatives of the minors have full responsibility for the access to internet content and services by said minors. To this end, there are I.T. programmes and blocking and filtering tools for accessing content and websites that are inappropriate for children.
How we obtain your data
You can provide us with personal data in the following ways:
- By accessing our website.
- By registering and creating your profile.
- When you use our contact form.
- When you use the job application form.
- When you contact us by email.
- When you buy any of our products through the website.
- When you interact through the website, allowing cookies to be used.
What will we use your data for?
WANDA PANDA informs you that the data you voluntarily provide will be incorporated into a personal data file. This file has implemented all the security measures required by law (Art. 32 GDPR).
From 25th May 2018, in order to improve the protection of your data, the GDPR replaces the obligation to register files with the creation of a processing activity log that should offer all the information required to understand the flow of data and actions performed to protect it. WANDA PANDA has created this log and remains at the disposal of the supervisory authority to answer any queries they may have.
WANDA PANDA creates a commercial profile based on the information you provide us with. Automated decisions will not be made based on said profile.
We could use your data for the following purposes:
- Responding to your queries.
- Managing your orders.
- Processing payments.
- Taking part in staff recruitment processes.
- Preparing statistics.
- Improving your experience as a website user.
- Maintaining the security of the website by supervising malicious activities and fraud detection.
- Sending you information about products and/or services of interest to you.
- Updating our logs.
- Checking your identity for the purposes of legal compliance.
You can opt to not receive our electronic communications and may do so by sending an email to email@example.com with the following subject "I do not want to receive commercial communications".
How long will we keep your data for?
The personal data you provide us with will be kept for as long as necessary for the purposes of the processing for which it was collected and so long as you do not request its elimination. Specifically, the terms established according to purpose are as follows:
- Responding to your queries: the data will be kept while the reply is being processed.
- Managing an order: the data will be kept while said order is being processed.
- Processing payments: the data will be kept while payment processing is required.
- Preparing statistics: the data will be kept be kept indefinitely so long as the interested party does not request its elimination.
- Improving the experience of a website user: this data will be kept for the term established for each cookie.
- Maintaining the security of the website: this data will be kept on the system indefinitely so long as the interested party does not request its elimination.
- Sending you information: this data will be kept on the system indefinitely so long as the interested party does not request its elimination.
- Updating our logs: this data will be kept on the system indefinitely so long as the interested party does not request its elimination.
- Checking your identity for the purposes of legal compliance: this data will be kept on the system indefinitely so long as the interested party does not request its elimination.
We can keep your personal information even after the need for it has ended if it were required to comply with any kind of legal obligation, the data will remain blocked for as long as necessary to comply with the period stipulated by Law after which it will be eliminated.
What is the legitimate basis for the data processing?
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is founded on article 6.1b of the GDPR when we are managing the service you ordered from us, in other words, when the data processing is required for the execution of a contract.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is founded on your consent, according to article 6.1a of the GDPR for all other purposes.
WANDA PANDA will formalise, in each case, the confidentiality and commissioned-processing contracts required to perform the service you have ordered from us.
WANDA PANDA checks that all the data processors it works with comply with its security policies and technical measures imposed by law and follow its instructions in the provision and correct development of the services for which they are contracted.
Specifically, external services that may have access to your data under the conditions set out above are as follows:
- Accounting advice service.
- Insurance brokerage service.
- Auditing service.
- Production service.
- Employment advice service.
- Courier services.
- T. maintenance service.
- Hosting service.
- Software technical support service.
- Website maintenance service.
- Consultancy service.
- Personal data protection advice service.
- Payment collection service.
It is possible that some of these services are located in a country outside the European Union, in which case it will only have access to your data if it is included in the list of countries with an adequate level of personal data protection.
WANDA PANDA will not lease personal information or share your personal information with any advertiser or advertising publicity networks without your express permission.
WANDA PANDA will provide information to third parties when required to do so by any law, summons or judicial procedure. Notwithstanding, in the event that it is transferred, you will be notified before it is handed over.
WANDA PANDA applies appropriate technical and organisational measures to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk, guaranteeing the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data.
Access to a user session is limited by means of username and password, this access being solely provided to the owner of the profile.
WANDA PANDA encodes the session by means of a digital certificate that allows the identity of the website to be shown to browsers and guarantees that information sent through the web page cannot be intercepted and used by third parties.
WANDA PANDA is concerned about the security of its website’s users and therefore keeps the software up to date, applies a firewall to detect and mitigate threats and makes security copies to guarantee the permanent integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
Check that the server you are connected to is located in the correct domain, even when using links saved in favourites.
Do not use URL web addresses or links received by means of electronic messaging (email, SMS, etc.) in which they ask to manage your personal data in some way.
Directly type in the addresses of the websites you want to connect to.
What rights do you have with respect to the data you provide us with?
You have the right to know whether or not WANDA PANDA is processing the personal data that concerns you.
Similarly, interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, as the case may be, to request its elimination when, among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which event we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances, and due to reasons relating to your personal circumstances, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. WANDA PANDA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You have the right to request the portability of your data, as well as to withdraw consent for its processing at any time.
You can exercise your rights by contacting WANDA PANDA, by means of the aforementioned contact details, indicating as the subject "LOPD, Rights" and enclosing a photocopy of your National Identity Document or any other legally valid means.
You have the right to present a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
What obligations do you have with respect to the data you provide us with?
You commit to guaranteeing the truthfulness of the data you provide us with and commit to notifying us of any change it may be subject to.
Sending personal data is mandatory to contact, and information receive about the products and services of, WANDA PANDA.
Not providing the personal data requested, or not accepting this data protection policy, means that it is not possible to subscribe, register, receive information about the website’s products and services, or to manage the service you have ordered from us.
As a user, you commit to having collected the information provided to WANDA PANDA about third parties according to current legislation and having gained the consent of the owner of the data.
As a user of this website, you commit to using the website, its services, its content and this legal notice according to the law, morals, best practice and public order.
You commit not to undertake advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through the website, or use its content and, in particular, information obtained through the Portal to send publicity, messages for direct-selling purposes, or any other commercial purpose, or collect or store the personal data of third parties.
This website may contain links to third-party websites whose privacy policies are unrelated to WANDA PANDA, when accessing such websites, you should decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies.
This LEGAL NOTICE will be regularly updated, for which reason the current and published conditions at the time the website or its services are used will be applicable. We ask you to read through this information carefully before use, and on a regular basis thereafter, in order to keep yourself fully informed.
If you have any query in relation to this Legal Notice, you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You declare that you have been informed about the conditions regarding personal data protection, accepting and consenting to the manual and automated processing of the same on the part of WANDA PANDA in the way and for the purposes indicated in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
You can cancel any authorisation whenever you wish to do so by contacting WANDA PANDA.
The legislation applicable to this LEGAL NOTICE will be Spanish legislation and the competent jurisdiction to deal with any claims that this website provokes will be the courts and Tribunals of ALICANTE, the user expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him/her.
Web content and Links
Links on this website may lead to third-party Web contents. The sole objective of said links is to facilitate the search for resources that may be of interest to you on the internet. Notwithstanding, said pages do not belong to WANDA PANDA, who does not review their contents and, therefore, assumes no responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on said sites, which will exclusively be for informational purposes, and do not imply, under any circumstances, any kind of relationship between WANDA PANDA and the persons or entities that own said contents or the websites where they are to be found. WANDA PANDA cannot be held responsible either for the functioning of the linked page or any possible harm that derive from accessing or using the same.
Links to WANDA PANDA‘s website should respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any kind of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation on the part of WANDA PANDA with respect to the page that has established the link.
- A web page to which a hyperlink is established will not contain information with content that is illegal, discriminatory, contrary to commonly-accepted ethical principles or infringe public order, or which contains content that is contrary to any rights of third parties.
- WANDA PANDA may request the removal of a link to its website without any need to justify its action. In such an event, the page that has established the link should eliminate it immediately, as soon as it receives the notification from WANDA PANDA.
- WANDA PANDA takes no kind of responsibility for, nor does it guarantee, the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of contents or services that the establishment of the hyperlink might offer. The user assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damage or actions that may derive from accessing the hyperlink web page.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain trademarks, product denominations, slogans or other distinguishing marks belonging to WANDA PANDA except any such marks that form part of the hyperlink itself.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
All the elements comprising this Website, as well as its structure, design, source code, logos, trademarks and other distinguishing marks that appear on the same, belong to WANDA PANDA or its collaborators and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Images and other graphic elements contained are similarly protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
WANDA PANDA expressly prohibits "framings" to be carried out or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that may alter the design, original configuration or content of our portals.
Use of the contents should respect its particular license agreement. Thus, its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or comparable activity is totally prohibited without the previous and express authorisation of WANDA PANDA.
With respect to mentions of the products or services of third parties, WANDA PANDA recognises, in favour of the owners, the corresponding rights of intellectual and industrial property, the mere mention or appearance on the Website not implying the existence of rights or any kind of liability with respect to the same, or support, sponsorship or recommendation.
WANDA PANDA does not guarantee the inexistence of errors in access to the Website, in its content, or that it is updated, although it commits to making every effort in order to, as the case may be, prevent, correct or update them.
Both access to WANDA PANDA’s Website, as well as any use that may be made of the information contained on it, is the sole responsibility of the person doing so.
WANDA PANDA takes no responsibility for any possible security errors that may arise, or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s I.T. system (hardware and software), or files or documents stored on the same, as a consequence of the presence of a virus on the computer being used by the user to connect to the Website’s services and content, for a browser malfunction or for use of versions of the same that have not been updated.
WANDA PANDA takes no responsibility for information or content stored on, including but not limited to, forums, chat rooms, blogs, commentaries, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on this Website.
Notwithstanding, in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, WANDA PANDA puts itself at the disposal of all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the removal or, as the case may be, blocking of any content that may affect or contravene national, or international, law, the rights of third parties or morals and public order. In the event that you consider that there may be any content subject to this classification on the website, we request that you contact WANDA PANDA.
WANDA PANDA takes no responsibility for the replies made using the different email addresses that appear on its website, therefore no binding legal effect may derive from the same under any circumstances.